Feb 28 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Regulators probe Metro Bank's possible false market creation https://on.ft.com/2ECbx43
- Ferrovial takes €774m writedown on UK unit Amey https://on.ft.com/2EAi13l
- Experian pulls planned purchase of start-up rival ClearScore https://on.ft.com/2EBfqpX
- M&S to launch rights issue as chain forges deal with Ocado https://on.ft.com/2EAuHaL
- The Metro Bank investigation by British regulators is focused on miscalculation of assets by its employees. Sanctions for its executives could include fines or bans.
- Spanish infrastructure group Ferrovial MC said on Wednesday it has taken a 774-million-euro ($880.12-million) writedown on its UK subsidiary Amey.
- Experian PLC said on Wednesday it has abandoned the proposed acquisition of start-up rival ClearScore after the British competition watchdog indicated that it may block the deal.
- Britain's Marks and Spencer said on Wednesday it will launch a rights issue and slash its dividend as it launched an online food joint venture with Ocado. ($1 = 0.8794 euros) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)