- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
July 27 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- England's Premier League hires Alison Brittain as new chair https://on.ft.com/3b9h19u
- Rolls-Royce names BP veteran Erginbilgic as CEO https://on.ft.com/3zeeGSZ
- Credit Suisse set to name Ulrich Koerner as chief executive https://on.ft.com/3oAvoqF
- UK financial regulator delays consumer protection reforms https://on.ft.com/3S3YwUQ
- England's Premier League has hired outgoing Whitbread chief executive Alison Brittain as its new chair, handing her a key role in shaping the future of the world's biggest domestic football competition.
- Rolls-Royce named former BP executive Tufan Erginbilgic as its new chief executive to replace outgoing boss Warren East.
- Credit Suisse is set to appoint Ulrich Koerner as its new chief executive, replacing Thomas Gottstein.
- UK's Financial Conduct Authority on Wednesday delayed long-awaited measures to protect customers and stopped short of banning charges, such as exit fees, which campaigners argue are inherently unfair.
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)