May 21 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- BT executives to defer bonuses after scrapping dividend https://on.ft.com/2LNwBrk
- UK mortgage payment holiday set to be extended https://on.ft.com/2LIvQQ8
- UK accounting regulator's chairman steps down after eight months https://on.ft.com/3bOImIo
- BT Group Plc's top executives are to waive their bonuses in order to reassure shareholders, as the telecommunications company suspended its annual dividend, a first for it in 40 years.
- Britain is considering an extension of its mortgage payment holiday scheme for homeowners in financial difficulty during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Simon Dingemans, chairman of UK's Financial Reporting Council, will step down at the end of May, casting further doubt over the watchdog's transformation. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)