Oct 9 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Nissan appoints China boss as chief executive https://on.ft.com/30WinJF
- Johnson & Johnson hit with $8-bln court order over antipsychotic drug https://on.ft.com/2VxecmE
- Vodafone to close 1,000 shops across Europe https://on.ft.com/2ATnnUR
- Nissan Motor Co said on Tuesday that it has named its Senior Vice President Makoto Uchida as the next chief executive officer.
- Johnson & Johnson will have to pay $8 billion over claims that it failed to warn young men taking its antipsychotic drug Risperdal could grow breasts, a jury said on Tuesday.
- Chief Executive of Vodafone Group Plc Nick Read said on Tuesday that the company is looking to shut 15% of its 7,700 stores in Europe and upgrade few of the remaining outlets.
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)