Oct 10 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Bed Bath & Beyond picks Target executive as new CEO https://on.ft.com/33iQEo0
- Nissan to end night shift at Sunderland plant https://on.ft.com/2OyYHJj
- Barclays' ex-finance chief escaped charges due to ill health, court told https://on.ft.com/2q0D7Dl
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc said on Wednesday it hired Target Corp's Mark Tritton as its chief executive officer.
- Unite union said on Wednesday that Japanese carmaker Nissan Motor Co has ended night shifts at its plant in Sunderland.
- Barclays' former finance director Chris Lucas would have been criminally charged over the bank's two emergency fundraisings if he were not too ill to stand trial, a London fraud trial heard on Wednesday.
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)