Oct 12 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Japan's Fujitsu to cut 1,800 UK jobs in efficiency drive. (http://on.ft.com/2dJZ5VA)
* UK budget watchdog warns of Osborne's 5 bln stg pensions gap. (http://on.ft.com/2dZseqK)
* Putin calls off trip to Paris as Syria tensions grow. (http://on.ft.com/2dJYPFJ)
* A decision by Japanese electronics company Fujitsu Ltd to cut 1,800 jobs in Britain is not linked to the country's vote to leave the European Union, it said on Tuesday.
* An analysis by the UK's Office for Budget Responsibility, published on Tuesday found that former finance minister George Osborne's various pension reforms during his time in office will lead to a 5-billion-pound ($6.22-billion) per year gap in UK's public finances in the long term.
* Russian President Vladimir Putin has cancelled a visit to Paris next week after President Francois Hollande said he would see him only for talks on Syria - the latest episode in deteriorating relations between Moscow and the West.
($1 = 0.8042 pounds) (Compiled by Parikshit Mishra in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)