- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
June 24 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Zendesk Inc is close to a deal with a group of buyout firms that includes Hellman & Friedman LLC and Permira, that could be struck in the coming days. https://on.wsj.com/3HOUjj0
- Merck & Co is pushing forward with a potential deal for biotech Seagen Inc, the talks have picked up pace and the two companies are scheduled to meet this week. https://on.wsj.com/3NhYc10
- Klarna Bank AB is negotiating fundraising to keep up with more stringent Swedish bank capital requirements, with the valuation investors are willing to put on the company, falling first to around $30 billion, then to around $15 billion and the value might dip as low as $10 billion. https://on.wsj.com/3zZf75k
- U.S. diplomats and intelligence officers most seriously affected by the mysterious ailment known as Havana Syndrome could soon be eligible for six-figure federal compensation payments. Compensation in excess of $100,000 would be reserved for those found to have serious brain injuries https://on.wsj.com/3HMjhQ4
(Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)