- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
March 19 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Europe's drug regulator said on Thursday that AstraZeneca Plc's vaccine was safe, hoping to allay fears of possible side effects from a shot that is a vital weapon in the anti-coronavirus arsenal, and prompt more than a dozen countries to resume using it. https://nyti.ms/30TO1tI
- The Democratic-led House voted on Thursday to create a path to citizenship for an estimated four million undocumented immigrants, reopening a politically charged debate over the nation's broken immigration system just as President Joe Biden confronts a growing surge of migrants at the border. https://nyti.ms/3r1fEvt
- The United States plans to send millions of doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to Mexico and Canada, the White House said on Thursday, a notable step into vaccine diplomacy just as the Biden administration is quietly pressing Mexico to curb the stream of migrants coming to the border. https://nyti.ms/3s1HZmB
- U.S. taxpayers who already filed their 2020 returns should not amend them to take advantage of tax breaks that were created by the new $1.9 trillion pandemic relief legislation, the Internal Revenue Service commissioner, Charles Rettig, told lawmakers on Thursday. https://nyti.ms/3lvVs3Q (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)