Contest Promotion Ad
Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Pringles and Star Wars teamed together for a video contest called "The Force For Fun." The brands asked consumers to make 30 and 60 second videos using both Pringles and Star Wars in the ad. You can watch the seven top videos on Pringles' YouTube page.
Target and Facebook joined up for a new promotion called Cartwheel that lets users share deals with friends.
eBay North America VP and CMO Richelle Parham is leading a Google+ Hangout to discuss the role storytelling plays in digital commerce. You can join in at 12:30 pm EST here.
Tapad opened up two new offices in Dallas and Atlanta.
Sue Davidson joined R/GA as its new SVP. She was previously at Marketing Evolution.
Former Ad Age Washington editor Stan Cohen died of renal failure at 93 this week.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Ad Exec With Cancer, Given 'Two Weeks To Live,' Is Blogging His Life Lessons And Regrets
- Ad Exec Blogging Through Terminal Cancer Tried To Kill The Geico Gecko 4 Times
- After 'Real Beauty Sketches,' Dove's New Campaign Targets Kids
- Walmart, America’s Largest Gun Seller, Hires Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Ad Agency.
- Liberal Groups Begin Facebook Ad Boycott Over Zuckerberg's Big Oil Lobbying
- Google Slips A Gay Rights Message Into Its Mother's Day Ad
- How Facebook Helped Screw Up P&G's Ad Budget
- Why Victoria's Secret And Burberry Win In Social Media And Other Brands Fail
- The One Show Is Offering Impressive — And Weird — Prizes In Its Creative Karma Game
- Michelle Malkin Thinks There's A 'Subliminal' Pro-Life Message In This Grocery Ad
More From Business Insider