Technavio has been monitoring the processed meat market in US and it is poised to grow by 50.76 thousand tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 1% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200820005116/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Processed Meat Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The chilled meat is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Growing emphasis on packaging innovations is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 1%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 50.76 thousand units.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- BRF SA, Cargill Inc., Conagra Brands Inc., Foyle Food Group Ltd., Hormel Foods Corp., JBS SA, NH Foods Ltd., Perdue Farms Inc., Sysco Corp., and Tyson Foods Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Demand for convenience foods is one of the major factors driving the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BRF SA, Cargill Inc., Conagra Brands Inc., Foyle Food Group Ltd., Hormel Foods Corp., JBS SA, NH Foods Ltd., Perdue Farms Inc., Sysco Corp., and Tyson Foods Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for convenience foods will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Processed Meat Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Processed Meat Market in US is segmented as below:
- Chilled Meat
- Frozen Poultry
- Canned Meat and Meat Products
- Frozen Red Meat
- Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Retailers
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43417
Processed Meat Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The processed meat market in US report covers the following areas:
- Processed Meat Market Size in US
- Processed Meat Market Trends in US
- Processed Meat Market Analysis in US
This study identifies growing emphasis on packaging innovations as one of the prime reasons driving the processed meat market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Processed Meat Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist processed meat market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the processed meat market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the processed meat market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of processed meat market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Supermarkets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Convenience stores - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Specialty retailers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Chilled meat - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Frozen poultry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned meat and meat products - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Frozen red meat - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BRF SA
- Cargill Inc.
- Conagra Brands Inc.
- Foyle Food Group Ltd.
- Hormel Foods Corp.
- JBS SA
- NH Foods Ltd.
- Perdue Farms Inc.
- Sysco Corp.
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.