President and CEO of Progressive Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Susan Patricia Griffith (insider trades) sold 22,500 shares of PGR on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $76.47 a share. The total sale was $1.7 million.
Progressive Corp is an insurance holding company which provides personal and commercial auto insurance, residential property insurance, and other specialty property-casualty insurance and related services. Progressive Corp has a market cap of $45.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $77.97 with a P/E ratio of 14.17 and P/S ratio of 1.31. The dividend yield of Progressive Corp stocks is 3.48%. Progressive Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 26.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Progressive Corp the business predictability rank of 2.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Progressive Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Susan Patricia Griffith sold 22,500 shares of PGR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $76.47. The price of the stock has increased by 1.96% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- CRM President John Jo Murphy sold 12,000 shares of PGR stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $81.11. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.87% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PGR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with PGR. Click here to check it out.
- PGR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PGR
- Peter Lynch Chart of PGR