SEATTLE, WA--(Marketwire - Nov 12, 2012) - Daptiv, the on-demand leader in project portfolio management software, today announced the launch of a new and updated online community. The Daptiv Community promotes social interaction between customers and employees, supports sharing of questions and new product ideas, and serves as a one-stop knowledge base and training resource. Since its inception in 2008, The Daptiv Community has attracted a strong following of more than 100,000 Daptiv subscribers.
"The new Daptiv Community is a great example of our focus on customer experience," said Susan George, vice president, Customer Success, Daptiv. "We have designed the Daptiv Community to become the go-to resource to help customers with their PPM questions and deliver value for their businesses."
Some of the benefits of the new Daptiv Community include:
- The opportunity to collaborate directly with Daptiv peers and employees to receive timely responses to product related queries and leverage the community's knowledge of best practices
- 'The Greenhouse' which gives customers the ability to share ideas and vote on new and innovative features for Daptiv's product roadmap
- The ability to upload sample reports and applications into a customer's environment
- Access to training courses and easy to find knowledge base blog posts to advance expertise in Daptiv PPM
- Detailed information on new product releases and capabilities as and when they are introduced.
"The new community strengthens Daptiv Solutions' already impressive commitment supporting their customers," said Kevin P. McDonald, Organizational Resilience Analyst, North Carolina State University. "Daptiv actively uses community blogs, forums and the 'Greenhouse' to keep us informed, gather feedback and continuously incorporate that feedback into their products. When I need help there is always someone on the forums to answer questions and provide solutions quickly. Daptiv has proved themselves to be a valued partner in our PPM deployment, and the new community underscores Daptiv's ongoing commitment to the success of my organization."
Founded in 1997, Daptiv is the leading provider of on-demand Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions. Daptiv has helped thousands of companies improve their strategic planning and business execution by offering adaptable PPM solutions and expert professional services. Daptiv's customers include world-class organizations such as Beam Global, Chase, Coach, Harvard University, Honeywell, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Virgin Australia.