President & CEO of Pros Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andres Reiner (insider trades) sold 25,973 shares of PRO on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $72.26 a share. The total sale was $1.9 million.
Pros Holdings Inc is a provider of cloud-based revenue and profit realization software solutions to business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies. Its solutions assist customers in growing revenue, modernizing business processes, and others. Pros Holdings Inc has a market cap of $2.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.01 with and P/S ratio of 11.85. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Pros Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President & CEO Andres Reiner sold 25,973 shares of PRO stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $72.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.11% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Stefan B Schulz sold 2,000 shares of PRO stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $71.64. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.28% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Timothy V Williams sold 1,000 shares of PRO stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $73.05. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.16% since.
- EVP, Worldwide Sales Thomas Dziersk sold 3,000 shares of PRO stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $72.49. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.42% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PRO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with PRO. Click here to check it out.
- PRO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PRO
- Peter Lynch Chart of PRO