Interim CEO of The Providence Service Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) R Carter Pate (insider trades) bought 1,000 shares of PRSC on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $57.97 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $57,970.
Providence Service Corp s an US based company, provides and manages government sponsored non-emergency transportation and workforce development services. The Providence Service Corp has a market cap of $747.950 million; its shares were traded at around $57.65 with and P/S ratio of 0.57. The Providence Service Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with The Providence Service Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Interim CEO R Carter Pate bought 1,000 shares of PRSC stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $57.97. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.55% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PRSC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with PRSC. Click here to check it out.
- PRSC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PRSC
- Peter Lynch Chart of PRSC