EVP and Vice Chairman of Prudential Financial Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert Falzon (insider trades) bought 3,580 shares of PRU on 09/09/2019 at an average price of $83.98 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $300,648.
Prudential Financial Inc offers annuities, life insurance, retirement plan services, and asset management products to individual and institutional customers in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Prudential Financial Inc has a market cap of $34.86 billion; its shares were traded at around $86.71 with a P/E ratio of 8.83 and P/S ratio of 0.55. The dividend yield of Prudential Financial Inc stocks is 4.50%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Prudential Financial Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Kenneth Tanji bought 2,500 shares of PRU stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $83.84. The price of the stock has increased by 3.42% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP and Vice Chairman Robert Falzon bought 3,580 shares of PRU stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $83.98. The price of the stock has increased by 3.25% since.
- Chairman of the Board Charles F Lowrey bought 7,500 shares of PRU stock on 09/09/2019 at the average price of $83.68. The price of the stock has increased by 3.62% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PRU, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with PRU. Click here to check it out.
- PRU 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PRU
- Peter Lynch Chart of PRU