HENDERSON, NEVADA - PTS Inc. (PTSH) www.ptspi.com management is of the opinion that the latest developments within PTSH constitute a material event which warrants a public announcement to its followers and shareholders.
1. The purchase of existing preferred shares (stakeholder) of the company by Michael Arnkvarn for $150,000.00 USD
2. The appointment of Michael Arnkvarn as the company CEO
3. A recent SEC 10 Q/A and a subsequent 8k SEC filing completes or removes the overhang which effected and plagued PTSH for several years, including the DTCC issue which is now resolved.
4. The Company is in the process of updating its list of officers and directors with the State of Nevada
5. The Company intends to appoint additional Directors and Officers shortly
6. The Company intends to resume filings on OTC Markets as soon as these filings become effective, with aspirations of being ranked as a “Current Info Filer”.
Current -- Shares Outstanding - 645,276,558 - a/o Apr 26, 2013
Float - 228,275,755 - a/o May 25, 2012
Authorized Shares - 988,000,000 - a/o Dec 31, 2011
7. The Company intends to spin out the current subsidiary of PTSH shortly. (United Waste & Energy, Inc) This spin out would reduce the Company outstanding share structure by over 250 million shares to 395,276,558
9. The Company intends to immediately upon the spin out of United Waste & Energy, Inc complete its merger with CinG-X Corporation. www.cingx.com CinG-X being a wholly owned subsidiary of Colagena Skin Care www.collagenna.com would form part of this merger with PTSH as a joint asset.
10. PTSH intends to do a name change and a symbol change to better reflect in the marketplace its line of business.
The CEO audio or YouTube.Com address will be posted on the company corporate web site www.ptspi.com within a few days. The Company invites its followers to visit the web site to hear the vision and intent of the new management moving forward.
Timely updates will follow as the Company moves forward to fulfill this aforementioned 10 step reorganizational plan.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of PTS Inc. (PTSH) that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be", "expects", "may affect", "believed", "estimate", "project" and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. PTS Inc. (PTSH) cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of PTS Inc. (PTSH) is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s control. In addition to those discussed in PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s press releases, public filings, and statements by PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s management, including, but not limited to, PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match PTS Inc. (PTSH)'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. PTS Inc. (PTSH) does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.