Chairman, President and CEO of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ralph Izzo (insider trades) sold 52,407 shares of PEG on 08/01/2019 at an average price of $57.18 a share. The total sale was $3 million.
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc operates in the utilities sector. Its primary business involves the production and transmission of power. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc has a market cap of $28.9 billion; its shares were traded at around $57.18 with a P/E ratio of 18.37 and P/S ratio of 2.95. The dividend yield of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc stocks is 3.21%. Public Service Enterprise Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 0.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President and CEO Ralph Izzo sold 52,407 shares of PEG stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $57.18. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP & CFO Daniel J Cregg sold 625 shares of PEG stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $60.45. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.41% since.
For the complete insider trading history of PEG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with PEG. Click here to check it out.
- PEG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PEG
- Peter Lynch Chart of PEG