Puro Sound Labs introduces the PuroGamer, the first ever studio-grade and volume-limited gaming headphone for immersive and safe gaming
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Puro Sound Labs, the world's leading manufacturer of premium, safe-listening headphones today introduced the PuroGamer—featuring studio-grade audio, and volume-limiting—for a safe, immersive gaming experience. The new headphones employ many of the outstanding features that earned Puro Sound Labs numerous awards for their original BT-2200 kid's volume-limited headphones, including high-quality, light weight, construction, plush and comfortable noise-isolating ear-pads, the outstanding clarity of their Puro Balanced Response Curve, and a 85dB volume-limiting filter to prevent hearing damaging volume levels. In addition to the sleek design, the PuroGamer headphones add a high-quality 50mm graphene driver, an omni-directional, detachable boom microphone, with noise canceling and anti-interference features for a competitive gaming edge. The new PuroGamer headphones will be on sale starting mid-September at Amazon.com, Amazon.ca1 and PuroSound.com for only $79.99.
To meet Puro's meticulous audio standards and to implement their Puro Balanced Response Curve, they invested in the development of premium 50mm graphene drivers that are capable of high-quality audio at lower volume levels, providing incredible clarity, depth and dynamic range. With the increased capabilities of the driver, added to the neutral tonal balance of the Puro Balanced Response curve, along with the noise isolation provided by the plush ear pads and solid headphone construction, the headphones are able to offer better audio performance, making it easier to hear gaming elements without the need to increase the volume. This allowed Puro to integrate a virtually undetectable, high-quality volume-limiting filter in line with the cable connection to prevent the volume from exceeding 85dB, which is considered a safe level for up to 8 hours of listening.
"Studies show that listening to audio, like games, above 85dB for extended periods of time can cause permanent hearing damage, and the louder the volume, the quicker the damage can occur," notes Puro Sound Labs founder and CEO, Dave Russell. He comments that, "Puro Sound Labs was created to address the world health epidemic of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss after my wife and I became aware that our daughter had hearing damage at a young age, likely as a result of listening with her headphones too loud. We want everyone to enjoy great-sounding music and games, but we also want to be sure that they are listening at safe levels. We're excited to extend our Healthy Ears products for even greater gaming excitement and improved sound quality with safe entertainment levels."
- PuroGamer is designed for use with PC, Mac, Playstation 4, Xbox gaming consoles, and mobile devices.
- Volume Limiting to 85 dB: considered the maximum safe listening level for up to eight hours, as recommended by numerous health organizations (Hearing Health Foundation, OSHA, World Health Organization, American Speech Pathology Association, etc.).
- Studio grade audio quality with our patent-pending Puro Balanced Response® curve; 50 mm Graphene speaker for perfect clarity and stable sound quality. Genuine studio grade audio, engineered to deliver an amazing listening experience with clear, crisp vocals and full, dynamic bass all within our 85dB volume limit.
- Omnidirectional, detachable boom microphone, with noise cancelling, and anti-interference features, that filters ambient noise and provides clear sound from virtually any direction.
- Comfortable ear cups with 75% Ambient Noise Isolation
- Light weight (12 oz) & durable construction
In the Box
- PuroGamer Headphones w/ In-Line Control Box & 3.5mm Split Plug Connection
- Detachable Boom Microphone
- Soft Travel Bag
- Quick Start Guide
1Amazon.ca pricing $119.99 Canadian
About PURO SOUND LABS
Established in 2014, Puro Sound Labs is dedicated to fighting the growing epidemic of Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) by providing safe, affordable, high-quality listening products. Founder Dave Russell learned that his youngest daughter had developed Noise Induced Hearing Loss with doctors identifying her headphone's excessive volume as the likely cause. Without a safe alternative to the potentially damaging headphones on the market, Dave set out to design the solution. Puro Sound Labs has since created the world's only studio-grade Bluetooth headphone that puts the safety of one's hearing first and that were recently named "safest and overall best kid's headphone" by TheWirecutter, a part of The New York Times Company. Puro Sound Labs is committed to building awareness and reducing the impact of NIHL by developing new products and technologies that provide an enjoyable solution to this growing epidemic. For more information visit: www.purosound.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/puro-sound-labs-brings-healthy-hearing-to-gaming-market-300920160.html