EVP, Customer Experience of Q2 Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Odus Edward Wittenburg Jr (insider trades) sold 21,250 shares of QTWO on 08/23/2019 at an average price of $90.1 a share. The total sale was $1.9 million.
Q2 Holdings Inc is a provider of secure, cloud-based virtual banking solutions. It enables regional and community financial institutions to deliver a range of virtual banking services. Q2 Holdings Inc has a market cap of $4.28 billion; its shares were traded at around $89.94 with and P/S ratio of 14.24. Q2 Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.30% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Q2 Holdings Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Matthew P Flake sold 25,000 shares of QTWO stock on 07/31/2019 at the average price of $80.52. The price of the stock has increased by 11.7% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, Customer Experience Odus Edward Wittenburg Jr sold 21,250 shares of QTWO stock on 08/23/2019 at the average price of $90.1. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.18% since.
For the complete insider trading history of QTWO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with QTWO. Click here to check it out.
- QTWO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of QTWO
- Peter Lynch Chart of QTWO