The company held its earnings conference call at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday; below are some of the highlights.
• We are particularly pleased with better-than-expected ramp in mobile monetization.
• Total smartphone user that use 360 Mobile Safe, our main mobile security product, reached 538 million, up from 467 million just a few months ago and nearly doubled over the last 12 months.
• In the first quarter, we once again exceeded our internal targets and the market expectations, and delivered strong financial and operational results.
• Total monthly active users of Qihoo 360's PC-based products and services reached a record 479 million compared to 475 million a year ago.
• As of the end of March, we had approximately 1,000 games commercially running on our game platform.
• The total number of paying game accounts grow to approximately one million compared to 700,000 in the prior quarter.
• We made significant progress in achieving our goal of becoming a major player in China's key search market.
• Since its launch in 2012, our search engine has gradually gained notable traffic share that at the end of March; we already took 25 percent search traffic in China.
• We are confident that we can achieve the 30 percent search traffic share goal at the end of 2014.
- Mid-Day Market Update: DSW Shares Drop On Downbeat Results; PetroLogistics Spikes Higher
- Mid-Morning Market Update: Markets Decline; Toll Brothers Posts Rise In Profit
- Morning Market Movers
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.