President and CEO of Qorvo Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert A Bruggeworth (insider trades) sold 17,292 shares of QRVO on 08/13/2019 at an average price of $71.05 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
Qorvo Inc is a semiconductor product manufacturer. It sells its products to companies engaged in the telecommunication, infrastructure and defense industries. Qorvo Inc has a market cap of $8.26 billion; its shares were traded at around $70.11 with a P/E ratio of 43.01 and P/S ratio of 2.78. Qorvo Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 44.20% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Qorvo Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Robert A Bruggeworth sold 17,292 shares of QRVO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $71.05. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.32% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Roderick Nelson sold 1,000 shares of QRVO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $71. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.25% since.
- Director Roderick Nelson sold 1,000 shares of QRVO stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $69.44. The price of the stock has increased by 0.96% since.
For the complete insider trading history of QRVO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with QRVO. Click here to check it out.
- QRVO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of QRVO
- Peter Lynch Chart of QRVO