REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 20, 2016) - Qualys, Inc. (
Consultants can perform comprehensive security services and generate fully customizable and actionable reports by easily deploying pre-configured and self-updating Qualys scanners remotely or locally, directly from their laptops. The two new packages, highlighted below, help consultants collaboratively manage multiple client engagements more efficiently than ever before:
- Qualys Consultant is a new affordable package providing a local virtual scanner aimed for the traveling consultant. It can easily be launched on a laptop and taken anywhere to perform vulnerability and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance assessment services from a local web console inside any client's environment -- with the same accuracy, cloud-based reporting and actionable results of the Qualys Cloud Platform. Qualys Consultant also features an optional Security Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) module for third-party assessments.
- Qualys Consultant Professional is a new package tailored for security firms that includes a centralized, cloud-based console and flexible scanner options. This allows teams of consultants to work across multiple client engagements and provide remote or local vulnerability and PCI compliance scanning, scheduling, reporting and remediation services. Additionally, powerful tools such as ThreatPROTECT, SAQ, Web Application Scanning, and Policy Compliance assessments are available.
"Qualys makes vulnerability testing efficient and effortless," said Michael Bruck, President and CTO of BAI Security. "We save time and are able to provide our clients with comprehensive test results on par with what a larger security firm may provide."
"We are very pleased to bring to the market these new packages that deliver consultants and security firms a comprehensive solution at a much more affordable price than existing competing offerings," said Philippe Courtot, chairman and CEO, Qualys, Inc.
The expanded Qualys Consultant offering enables consultants to scan any type of network without the hassle of setup or configuration, via three scanner options:
- Offline Virtual Scanner -- Scan directly from a laptop with a local web console.
- Online Virtual Scanner -- Scan and schedule with a centralized cloud-based console on any device by deploying an online virtual scanner.
- Hybrid Virtual Scanner -- Have the best of both worlds with online and offline virtual scanners.
Pricing and Availability
Qualys Consultant and Qualys Consultant Professional -- Pay-Per-Scan and Unlimited options -- are available today, including free training and support, and are listed below:
- Qualys Consultant -- Starting at $2,995 per scanner (annually)
- Qualys Consultant Professional (Pay per Scan) -- Starting at $1,995 per package
- Qualys Consultant Professional (Unlimited) -- Starting at $4,995 per scanner (annually)
- Follow Qualys on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Qualys Consultant inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more information about Qualys Consultant
- Download the Qualys Consultant datasheet
Qualys, Inc. (
Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.