CALGARY, Jan. 31, 2018 /CNW/ - Swoop is Canada's first true ultra-low-cost carrier and on Thursday, February 1, the airline will unveil a first look at Swoop routes and prices. Media are invited to come and witness the new airline, coming in hot!
When: Thursday, February 1
Where: John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport
9300 Airport Road, Mount Hope
- Please park in executive parking lot
- Bob Cummings, WestJet Executive Vice-President, Strategy and Executive in charge of Swoop launch
- Cathie Puckering, Acting President and CEO, Hamilton International Airport
- 11:45 a.m. – Media Registration – please come to check in counters
- 12:00 p.m. – Formal Program to commence
- 12:45 p.m. – Photo and interview opportunities
RSVP: Media are asked to RSVP to email@example.com
Swoop has flown in to the Canadian travel market to provide the country with a no-frills, lower-fare air travel option that will get more Canadians travelling. Swoop has the unique position of being the only ultra-low-fare carrier in Canada with a strong balance sheet, a modern fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft and a management team with deep knowledge of the aviation market. For more details on Swoop, its 2018 launch plans and employment opportunities, sign up at FlySwoop.com.
View original content: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/February2018/01/c2539.html