HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Radisys’ New Channel Partner Program Designed to Bring Disruptive Technology Solutions to Service Providers
Radisys® Corporation (RSYS), a global leader of open telecom solutions, today announced that it has launched a new channel partner program, Open Business Accelerator™, that is targeted at go-to-market solution partners to accelerate and expand the sales of disruptive open telecom solutions to service providers. Together, Radisys and its select partners will build joint solutions that leverage Radisys’ software and services integrated with its partners’ solutions, delivering best-of-breed solutions to service providers that enable them to accelerate their time-to-market.
- Radisys is tapping partners in each of its solution categories that advance service providers’ ability to disrupt their networks to meet the demands of 5G and connect billions of devices. The categories include:
- 4G and 5G Network Evolution – targets partnerships focused on RAN decomposition and evolution to 5G based on open initiatives such as TIP, CORD, xRAN, and ORAN; multi-access edge computing and SDN enabled broadband access evolution (SEBA).
- Media Intelligence – supports partnerships that enable real-time voice and video communications services and immersive experiences with joint solutions that leverage the flexibility of media servers to deliver service agility, service innovation and CapEx and OpEx reduction.
- SDN & NFV Cloud Networking – delivers joint solutions with partners that will enable service providers to address the growing performance and scalability challenges faced by applications such as network visibility and analytics, monitoring and 5G control network overall, with reduced costs.
- The Open Business Accelerator program is focused on delivering mutual benefits to Radisys and partners alike. Radisys will work with partners to develop joint sales and marketing campaigns, deliver extensive training workshops, and share product roadmaps. A dedicated Partner Experience Manager will ensure that customized co-marketing campaigns best suit the needs of each partner, while facilitating an environment for open communication and accelerated sales growth.
- Radisys’ Open Business Accelerator includes open ecosystem, established, early stage, and in-development partners from around the world, extending the reach of these joint solutions to new markets and geographies.
“Radisys is excited to build on our previously successful channel partnerships with the new Open Business Accelerator,” said Natasha Tamaskar, Vice President, Global Marketing, Channels and Sales Strategy, Radisys. “By building new partnerships with like-minded companies that are committed to co-developing and co-marketing joint solutions, we will be able to reach and support new large service provider customers at scale, while extending our global reach. These mutually beneficial relationships with our channel partners will produce go-to-market products and solutions that will not only disrupt the telecoms industry, but help lead service providers into the future.”
Partners Support Open Business Accelerator Program
Key industry organization partners as well as channel-based relationships are supporting Radisys’ Open Business Accelerator.
Guru Parulkar, Executive Director, ONF: “The Open Networking Foundation has focused in on delivering reference designs for access & edge clouds, including our work on open source initiatives like CORD and Stratum that enable operators to minimize vendor lock-in – all areas where Radisys brings deep expertise. Radisys is an essential supply chain partner within ONF and has been key to the ecosystem's delivery and hardening of open source platforms to accelerate service provider deployments. We share the mutual goal of enabling operators to commercially deploy open source solutions from a robust multi-vendor supply chain.”
Udi Dollberg, Head of Marketing, Modulo: “We are pleased to be part of Radisys’ new channel partner program. As long-standing partners, we have already integrated Radisys’ market-leading MediaEngine media processing technology in our solutions, enabling us to offer powerful features such as prepaid calling cards and collect calls to our mobile operator customers. We are now extending our engagement to leverage Radisys’ entire portfolio, including FlowEngine and MobilityEngine, to deliver integrated solutions for the cloud and 4G/5G network transformation. Radisys’ new partner program will allow us to deliver new, disruptive telecom solutions to service providers around the world.”
Jeff Sharpe, Director, Strategy and Business Development, ADLINK Technology: “We see significant value in our partnership with Radisys and are pleased to join its Open Business Accelerator program. Together, we provide a unique combination of our Edge Platform hardware with Radisys’ software and integration services for key open architectures, and enable a valuable array of open solutions at the Edge.”
Dirk Czepluch, CEO, ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz company: “By partnering with Radisys, our solution is able to provide major communication service providers with an extremely scalable and highly granular network analytics solution. With it, our customers can efficiently address the changes caused by the introduction of 5G. With 5G, the IoT will see a wide and growing adoption, bringing with it great challenges and opportunities in the form of new business models. Combining Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 and our R&S INTRA solution allows CSPs to gain more detailed insight into their networks: Performance and general trends become apparent, helping CSPs to improve user experience and satisfaction.”
Paola Genovese, Marketing Director, Microtel Innovation: “We are really excited to be part of the Radisys channel partner program. Working with Radisys, we are able to serve our customers with top performing and innovative solutions, by combining the best of both companies. Microtel Innovation highly values competencies and technologies in the telecom operator’s domain, particularly in the Network Visibility area, and Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 is a powerful platform, which delivers market leading data classification and packet processing capabilities.”
Radisys, a global leader in open telecom solutions, enables service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models. Radisys’ innovative disaggregated and virtualized enabling technology solutions leverage open reference architectures and standards, combined with open software and hardware to power business transformation for the telecom industry, while its world-class services organization delivers systems integration expertise necessary to solve communications and content providers’ complex deployment challenges. For more information, visit www.Radisys.com.
Radisys® is a registered trademark of Radisys. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.