When it comes to interest rates, where do we go from here? To Raise or Not to Raise is the question. Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, has the answer for us.
1. John, where are we going on rates? The path forward doesn’t seem clear why?
2. You outline three possible scenarios on interest rates, what are they?
3. Is the best option 1 more rate hike this year?
4. As reflected in the latest Fed minutes just released, that this variety of considerations is what underscores the Fed’s patient approach to raising rates. But, what would happen if the financial markets saw a year without a rate increase?
5. What are the implications for the market if the Fed reverses course?
6. What type of GDP growth are you looking for this year?
7. You see the Electronics Manufacturing Services as a hot industry niche. Two stocks in that group you’re looking at are Jabil (JBL) and Celestica (CLS).
That's another Spoken Word on Investing from Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Jabil, Inc. (JBL) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Celestica, Inc. (CLS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research