VP, CFO and COO of Rbc Bearings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Daniel A Bergeron (insider trades) sold 20,000 shares of ROLL on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $157.74 a share. The total sale was $3.2 million.
RBC Bearings Inc is a manufacturer and marketer of engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings. It operates in four business segments namely roller bearings, plain bearings, ball bearings, and engineered products. RBC Bearings Inc has a market cap of $3.92 billion; its shares were traded at around $157.76 with a P/E ratio of 36.10 and P/S ratio of 5.51. RBC Bearings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated RBC Bearings Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with RBC Bearings Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- VP, CFO and COO Daniel A Bergeron sold 20,000 shares of ROLL stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $157.74. The price of the stock has increased by 0.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ROLL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with ROLL. Click here to check it out.
- ROLL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ROLL
- Peter Lynch Chart of ROLL