On Black Friday there are promotions everywhere. The retail stores aim at emptying their stock before the end of the year. That’s why they often open at dawn and offer radical deals on overstocked goods. Although most analysts argue the event has no predictable effect on the financial market’s long-term, that is it doesn’t make them perform better in Q4, Black Friday definitely has a short-term effect and may affect the volatility of some stock and instruments.
We want you to have one more reason to trade that day. On November 23 SimpleFX is cutting the spread on each transaction by half. It’s a total, unlimited 50% discount for every trade!
Here are the rules:
- The discount will apply to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on November 22 to 21:50 UTC on November 23, 2018.
- SimpleFX will reduce the spread by 50% for all trades for every symbol: Cryptocurrencies, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Metals, and Equities.
Make sure you`re ready to take the opportunity. Add funds to your trading account before the Black Friday frenzy begins. Here’s how to do it.
Log into SimpleFX and choose a Live Account you plan to trade with.
For fiat money accounts – in EUR or USD – you can choose one of the leading e-money transfer services – Skrill or Neteller. The advantage is that they will both fund your account instantly and you will pay no fees. We set a minimum for these transfers at an equivalent for 20 USD. Once you choose the amount you’d like to send to your SimpleFX account via Skrill or Neteller, you will be redirected to their sites to complete the operation.
If you are trading with a cryptocurrency account – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum or Litecoin – you can make a deposit directly in this currency. There are neither fees or minimum deposits for this payment method. However, they take some time to fund. Usually several minutes, but sometimes up to 1 hour.
Choose the transfer method and use the text or QR code key to connect with your crypto wallet.
Add funds to any of your accounts and get ready for the Black Friday trading with 50% of the spreads. Choose any account and any instrument and enjoy!
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Bitcoin – Bulls in Dire Need of a Late Weekend Rally to Avoid sub-$5,000
- U.S Mortgages – Rates Steady after early November’s Jump
- Get Ready for SimpleFX Black Friday 50% Discount!
- Tech Sector Beatdown Weighs on Major U.S. Stock Indexes
- Bitcoin – Bears Dig In as Hash Power Heads for the Door
- EURUSD: The 1.13 Level is Crucial for the Pair