NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jun 6, 2013) - Real Media Group, a business unit of 24/7 Media, announced today the launch of Socialite, a product that packages all of the company's social media capabilities for advertisers and agencies. The offering provides simple tools for marketers to generate and analyze earned social media engagement in addition to paid media campaigns.
"Social media has become an essential means for brands to inspire consumers and engage their audience in an ongoing conversation," said Nicolle Pangis, President, Real Media Group. "Yet many challenges still exist for marketers in analyzing campaigns and adapting creative to work across the range of social sites and across all screens -- from desktop to smart phone. We created Socialite to provide turn-key solutions that are effective across all channels, provide deep analytics, and enable brands to maximize their connections with audiences across the visual social web."
Socialite offers opportunities for brands to attract potential fans, deepen consumer engagement, re-engage with their dedicated audience, and quantify the incremental earned exposure generated from paid media. Specifically, Real Media Group provides brands with a range of impactful ways to make their social spend work harder and achieve greater results, including:
- Dynamic Social Creative Image recognition technology that lets a brand know when content from their site is shared across the visual web, enabling real time updates to the ad creative
- Social Media Data Proprietary social behavioral segments reach users who are actively participating in social sites
- Social Sharing Amplification Proprietary interactive video units and (IAB) Rising Star rich media ads attract viewers. Social share buttons can be overlaid without modifying the ad creative
- Social Media Retargeting Capabilities that identify users who have visited a brand's site or engaged with its creative on the visual web
- Cross Platform Target the same users across display, mobile, video and social
All aspects of these proprietary and partnership offerings are linked to enhanced analytics and reporting that quantify the ROI and track each "like," pin, tweet, click or share to understand the earned media value. Socialite also gives advertisers and agencies the ability to understand the characteristics of users who have engaged with a brand, to learn how a brand's images spread across the web, and exactly how consumers engage with those images. For more information on Socialite, visit http://www.realmedia.com/en-us/products/socialite.html
About Real Media Group
Real Media Group provides marketing organizations and digital publishers with comprehensive digital media solutions that produce competitive advantage. Powered by 24/7 technology, Real Media Group brings together every digital channel for the advertiser, while helping publishers monetize their content and run every facet of their advertising operations more effectively. Real Media Group is a business unit of digital marketing technology leader 24/7 Media Inc., a WPP Digital company. For more information, visit www.realmedia.com.