Company Boasts More Executives, Affiliated Agents and Brokers Than Any Other Company; Celebrates Hall of Fame Inductees Mark Woodroof and Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partners of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
MADISON, N.J., Jan. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) has more executives, affiliated agents and brokers included as part of RISMedia's 2020 Real Estate Newsmakers than any other company in the industry. The annual list is made up of eight categories and pays tribute to 300 residential real estate leaders who are innovating, inspiring and leading the industry into the future. Realogy-affiliated professionals make up more than 10% of the 2020 Newsmakers list and are represented across every category, including the Hall of Fame, which this year honors Mark Woodroof and Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partners of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene, for their achievements in building their Houston-based firm into one of the nation's top 50 real estate companies.
"Congratulations to all of the real estate leaders making 'news' across the industry, especially Mark and Marilyn, RISMedia's newest Hall of Famers, who made their own incredible news in 2019 with a substantial merger that further increased their significant lead in the Houston market," said Ryan Schneider, Realogy's chief executive officer and president, who was recognized as a Futurist on the 2020 list. "I am proud to work alongside and partner with many of this year's Newsmakers who not only stand out in the industry but also greatly contribute to the success of Realogy and our affiliated agents and franchisees."
Realogy's 2020 RISMedia Real Estate Newsmakers include:
Hall of Fame
- Mark Woodroof and Marilyn Eiland, Managing Partners, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
- Ryan Schneider, President & CEO, Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Mike Miedler, President & CEO, CENTURY 21
- Ryan Gorman, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker
- Eric Chesin, Head of Strategy, Realogy
- Aaron Bates, Real Estate Salesperson/Team Leader, CENTURY 21 American Homes
- Kacie Ricker, National VP of The Product Studio, Coldwell Banker
- Greg Macres, regional EVP, Coldwell Banker
- David Marine, Chief Marketing Officer, Coldwell Banker
- Marty Rodriguez, Broker Associate/Owner, CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez
- Tim Milam, President, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Neil Walter, CEO, ERA Brokers Consolidated
- Stephanie Lamarre, Broker Associate, Golden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- Craig Hogan – VP of Luxury, Coldwell Banker
- Sue Yannaccone, Regional EVP, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Matthew Rathbun, Broker & EVP, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Nancy Klock Corey, Regional VP of Southeast Florida, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Simon Chen, Executive Vice President of Product & Innovation, Realogy Franchise Group
- Mike Fischer, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Lori Arnold, Broker/Owner, Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
- Liz Gehringer, Chief Operating Officer, Coldwell Banker
- John Thorpe, Regional Vice President of Franchise Sales, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group
- Kate Rossi, Regional EVP, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Jim Fite, President & CEO, CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company
- Nelson Zide, Realtor, ERA Key Realty Services
- Rey Post, Creator & Host/Associate Broker, ATRE Radio Show/Sotheby's International Realty
- Delroy Gill, Realtor, LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Liz Uribe, Realtor, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wine Country Group
- Michelle McLean, Broker, Coldwell Banker Bain
- Cori McQueen, Broker, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
- Paul Allsup, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
View the full list here.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the U.S. that is focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today's consumers. Realogy delivers its services through its well-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® as well as NRT, Cartus® and Title Resource Group. Realogy's fully integrated business model includes brokerage, franchising, relocation, mortgage, and title and settlement services. Realogy provides independent sales agents access to leading technology, best-in-class marketing and learning programs, and support services to help them become more productive and build stronger businesses. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and approximately 110,400 independent sales agents in 112 other countries and territories. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/realogy-leads-rismedias-2020-real-estate-newsmakers-list-300989046.html
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.