Chairman President & CEO of Realpage Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Stephen T Winn (insider trades) sold 200,000 shares of RP on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $62.92 a share. The total sale was $12.6 million.
RealPage Inc is a provider of demand software and software-enabled services for the rental housing and vacation rental industries. Its solutions include marketing, pricing, leasing, accounting, purchasing, and other property operation capabilities. RealPage Inc has a market cap of $6.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $64.21 with a P/E ratio of 171.67 and P/S ratio of 6.66. RealPage Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with RealPage Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman President & CEO, 10% Owner Stephen T Winn sold 200,000 shares of RP stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $62.92. The price of the stock has increased by 2.05% since.
- Chairman President & CEO, 10% Owner Stephen T Winn sold 200,000 shares of RP stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $59.82. The price of the stock has increased by 7.34% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- 10% Owner Capital, Ltd. Seren sold 200,000 shares of RP stock on 08/14/2019 at the average price of $59.82. The price of the stock has increased by 7.34% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with RP. Click here to check it out.
- RP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RP
- Peter Lynch Chart of RP