Shares of Resonant (NASDAQ:RESN) moved higher after the company reported Q4 results.
• Earnings per share came in at a loss of $0.24, which missed the estimate by $0.06.
• Revenue of $459,000 rose by 258.59% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $280,000.
Details Of The Call
• Date: Mar 10, 2020
• Time: 11:01 PM ET
Recent Stock Performance
• 52-week high: $3.58
• 52-week low was at $1.34
• Price action over last quarter: Up 43.57%
Resonant is a late stage development company. It is developing software, intellectual property and a services platform to increase designer efficiency, reduce time to market and lower unit cost in the design of filters for radio frequency front ends for mobile device industry.
See more from Benzinga
- 4 Technology Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- 68 Technology Stocks Moving In Wednesday's Session
- 72 Technology Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Session
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.