SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 25, 2013) - Recommind, the leader in unstructured data management and analysis technology, today announced its sponsorship of LegalTech® 2013 at the Hilton New York on January 29-31. Recommind will be demonstrating a wide range of ground-breaking eDiscovery products and solutions -- including the company's Axcelerate eDiscovery products, Decisiv™ suite of enterprise search and email management solutions, as well as Content Delivery for SharePoint solution and industry-leading Predictive Coding technology.
Recommind is excited to be sponsoring this prestigious event for the tenth consecutive year. Visit Recommind at booth #2201 to learn about the variety of available solutions, watch product demonstrations, enter to win prize giveaways and enjoy the complimentary coffee bar. In addition to Recommind's exhibit hall presence, industry experts and Recommind thought leaders will be participating in a variety of speaking sessions during the conference.
Recommind's five sponsored panels will include:
- Leveraging Big Data for Effective Patent Analysis panel will take place Wednesday, January 30 from 10:30-11:45am. Nick Patience, Director of Product Marketing & Strategy at Recommind, will moderate a panel of industry experts who will discuss the challenges faced by legal departments in an intellectual property-rich environment, the technology to help identify prior art and patent infringement, and how technology can make use of big data in patent analysis.
- Making SharePoint Search Work for Users panel Wednesday, January 30 from 2:00-3:15pm. Martin Tuip, Product Marketing Manager at Recommind, will moderate the panel to deliberate why enterprise search should be the backbone of a proper SharePoint deployment, by not only solving the 'findability' of content but also using search to build rich SharePoint sites. Join this session and learn how SharePoint can become the content delivery portal it deserves to be.
- Martin Tuip, Product Marketing Manager at Recommind, will also moderate the Email Management...Time to Dust it Off and Make it Better panel Wednesday, January 30 from 3:45-5:00pm. Join this session and learn how machine-based learning can dramatically change how firms can improve accuracy of filing and improving sharing critical information between employees.
- The ROI of Predictive Coding on Thursday, January 31 from 10:30-11:45am will have a panel of industry experts including Woods Abbott, Director of Legal Operations, Raytheon; Pam Davis, Senior Discovery Counsel, Google; and Steve Berrent, Managing Director, WilmerHale. Drew Lewis, eDiscovery Counsel at Recommind, will moderate the panel to discuss:
- What Predictive Coding is and what differentiates it from traditional linear review
- How the Predictive Coding process improves time to respond, as well as accuracy and consistency of results to provide an extremely high return on investment (ROI)
- How Predictive Coding is forcing the eDiscovery industry to have a discussion of review quality that has not occurred before
- ROI comparisons between traditional linear review and Predictive Coding for small, medium and large cases
- Defensible Disposal; If it doesn't exist I don't have to review it panel on Thursday, January 31 from 1:45-3:00pm will be moderated by Bill Tolson, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Recommind. In Recommind's final session of the conference, a panel of experts will discuss:
- The cause and effect associated with uncontrolled electronic information growth, especially in relation to the eDiscovery process
- The current state of the art of Information Management technologies, again in relation to eDiscovery requirements
- How categorization techniques can be used to defensibly and effectively manage and dispose of unneeded data
LegalTech® is the largest and most important legal technology event of the year and is the #1 Resource for law firms and legal departments to get hands-on practical information for improving their law practice management. LegalTech provides an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store for you and your practice AND offers an expansive exhibit floor with the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs.
Recommind is a leader in unstructured information management and analysis technology, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network. Recommind's solutions are all built on the CORE platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information in context from myriad sources. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Marathon Oil, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and WilmerHale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information go to www.recommind.com.