Julianne Moore, who for years acted as a spokesmodel for Revlon, is the new face of L'Oreal. The 51-year-old actress will be pitching a new product called Cellular Renaissance. Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce have also done campaigns for the company.
Ad Age explores how Starbucks' plans to turn China into a coffee culture and become its second largest market by 2014.
According to ComScore, people watched 9.4 billion online video ads in September, which is 100 million fewer than they watched in August.
Digiday thinks that these 10 businesses are using LinkedIn the best.
This infographic breaks down the paywall trend. Newspaper websites with paywalls have doubled in just one year.
NPR has reorganized and hired two execs to help its marketing and strategy. Emma Carrasco, formerly an evp at Miami-based ad shop Republica, is NPR's new CMO, and Loren Mayor, of PBS, is the svp for strategy.
Sorry guys, the New York Times' paywall is back.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Martha Stewart's Empire Is Collapsing Yet She Still Gets Paid Like A Sultan
- That AT&T Video Of A High School Football Player Doing A Flip Over An Opponent Is FAKE
- What These Companies Did In The Wake Of Hurricane Sandy Will Restore Your Faith In Big Business
- Who Are The Most Powerful People In PR?
- Watch Ryan Lochte's Stiff, Lifeless Performance In This New Nissan Ad
More From Business Insider