ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 12, 2019 / RedChip Companies, Inc. ("RedChip"), a small-cap research, investor relations and media firm with a 27-year history, announced today research coverage on Level Brands, Inc. (NYSE American: LEVB), a RedChip client company, with a price target of $10.00 per share.
To view the full RedChip Research Report for Level Brands, Inc., please visit: http://www.levbinfo.com/LEVB_Research.pdf
- Level Brands acquired nationally recognized CBD products brand cbdMD in December 2018
- Acquired cbdMD in an all-stock transaction, with the Company issuing 15.2 million shares of common stock, and the Company may issue an additional 15.2 million shares during the first 60 months
- CBD sales set to go mainstream with Farm Bill passage, projected to hit $21 billion by 2022
- 2018 Farm Bill provides the CBD market with important legislative changes that can change the landscape in the sale of hemp products
- cbdMD ideally positioned in growing market with diverse product portfolio
- CBD-based product line includes gummies, tinctures, bath bombs, and pet products
- Revenue growth expected to accelerate post-acquisition; driven by capital availability and increased market acceptance since passage of 2018 Farm Bill
- cbdMD accounted for 37% of net sales after being acquired for only 11 days in 1Q19
- Level Brands revenue on a GAAP basis increased 82% YoY to $1.2 million for the first quarter ended December 31, 2018
- Big Retailers like CVS and Walgreens Start Selling CBD Products
- CVS is currently selling CBD products in 800 stores in 8 states and Walgreens in 1,500 stores in 9 states
- CBD-related stocks trade for high multiples
- Passage of the Farm Bill in Congress has increased the overall value of CBD stocks
Level Brands owns and operates the nationally recognized consumer cannabidiol (CBD) brand cbdMD, whose current products include CBD gummies, CBD tinctures, CBD topicals, CBD bath bombs, CBD oils, and CBD pet products.
cbdMD is a consumer product brand offering a large selection of branded CBD products, primarily through its website as well as in 700 third-party retail locations.
Since commencing sales in January 2018, cbdMD generated approximately $7.5 million in total net sales for calendar 2018. Sales increased sequentially throughout calendar 2018, with net sales of $580,000, $1,618,000, $1,696,000 and $3,625,000, for the quarters ending March 31, 2018, June 30, 2018, September 30, 2018, and December 31, 2018, respectively.
About RedChip Companies, Inc.
RedChip is the world leader in investor relations, financial media, and research for microcap and small-cap stocks. Founded in 1992, and headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with affiliates in New York, Pittsburgh, Paris, and Seoul, RedChip has helped hundreds of companies achieve their capital markets goals and has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately held investor relations firms in the U.S.
RedChip delivers concrete, measurable results for its clients through its extensive global network of institutional and retail stock brokers, RIA's, family offices, investment banks, hedge funds, and accredited investor groups.
Our unique platform combines traditional investor relations services with multi-media marketing. Our weekly TV show, the RedChip Money Report™, airs on American Business TV, reaching more than 100 million homes across the U.S. each week. The show also airs on Bloomberg International biweekly in 149 million homes. The show features interviews with CEOs of public and private companies, analysts, portfolio managers and other industry experts. Our targeted retail and institutional platform reaches hundreds of thousands of investors worldwide through company webinars, institutional and retail broker groups calls, newsletters and more.
Our traditional investor relations platform includes retail and institutional road-shows in 10 U.S. cities, press-release writing, strategic counsel, management of quarterly conference call, script writing, power-point presentation development and more.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as ''should,'' ''may,'' ''intends,'' ''anticipates,'' ''believes,'' ''estimates,'' ''projects,'' ''forecasts,'' ''expects,'' ''plans,'' and ''proposes.'' These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and difficult to predict and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements. You are urged to carefully review and consider any cautionary statements and other disclosures, including the statements made under the heading "Risk Factors" in Level Brands, Inc.'s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2018 as filed with the SEC on December 12, 2018, its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended December 31, 2018 as filed with the SEC on February 14, 2019 and its other filings with the SEC. All forward-looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, many of which are generally outside the control of Level Brands, Inc. and are difficult to predict. Level Brands, Inc. does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements except as may be required by law.
Equity Research Analyst
RedChip Companies, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: