SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 14, 2012) - RedSeal Networks, the leading provider of proactive enterprise security management solutions, announced today a partnership with Palo Alto Networks (
Through this technology partnership, RedSeal Networks has visibility into the current state of all network devices deployed throughout the network and the impact of configuration and policy changes to Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewalls. These advancements allow enterprises to respond to change faster, identify misconfigurations and measure effectiveness in order to strengthen network defenses. The partnership ensures the ongoing management of an organization's entire end-to-end network security device infrastructure. Further, these controls allow for improved protection, prioritization of remediation, informed mitigation, validation of compliance and a demonstration of ROI on existing and future investments in layered security systems.
"RedSeal Networks and Palo Alto Networks are delivering integrated solutions that provide customers with advanced security visualization and predictive threat modeling capabilities enabling continuous, end-to-end network awareness for cyber risk mitigation and enhanced security posture," said Executive Vice President of Sales and Business Development, RedSeal Networks, Allan Thompson. "This integration provides increased visibility of perimeter based access policies to identify enterprise IT risk and reduce the threat attack surface."
RedSeal enhanced support for Palo Alto Network solutions include:
- Complete support for configuration analysis, device hardening, rule compliance and reporting for next-generation firewalls
- Full on-demand, customizable policy audits (PCI-DSS, NIST) for next-generation firewalls
- Complete record keeping and workflow support for end-to-end access change processes
- Comprehensive network modeling and access path analysis to troubleshoot application connectivity issues in seconds
"Our partnership with RedSeal Networks better enables enterprise customers to pinpoint weaknesses and risk through complete end-to-end security visualization, predictive network threat modeling and metrics for situational awareness and compliance gaps," said Chad Kinzelberg, vice president of Business and Corporate Development for Palo Alto Networks. "Our next-generation firewalls combined with RedSeal's continuous monitoring solution ensures that our mutual customers can keep policy aligned with end-to-end network risk in response to ongoing change."
RedSeal 6 Platform allows organizations to:
- Control, validate and monitor enterprise-wide network security protection in a continuous and dynamic fashion, giving unprecedented visibility into access control that allows the management of defenses on a far more granular level, while maintaining infrastructure-wide understanding of risk.
- Tailor protection to prioritize defenses and respond to change driven by a deeper awareness of systems to data flows, providing a far greater ability to ensure that the existing security systems protecting critical areas of the network infrastructure are effective and correctly aligned.
- Generate management-level insight into how security and risk are being addressed across the enterprise to inform decision-making and influence allocation of resources. This includes quantitative metrics that illustrate how every security-related decision is being rationalized and demonstrates the specific ROI of both existing and future investments.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks™ is the network security company. Its innovative platform allows enterprises, service providers, and government entities to secure their networks and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on their networks. The core of Palo Alto Networks' platform is its Next-Generation Firewall, which delivers application, user, and content visibility and control integrated within the firewall through its proprietary hardware and software architecture. Palo Alto Networks' products and services can address a broad range of network security requirements, from the data center to the network perimeter, as well as the distributed enterprise, which includes branch offices and a growing number of mobile devices. Palo Alto Networks' products are used by more than 9,000 customers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks, "The Network Security Company," the Palo Alto Networks Logo, App-ID, GlobalProtect, and WildFire are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
About RedSeal Networks, Inc.
RedSeal Networks is the leading provider of proactive enterprise security management solutions that enable organizations to continually monitor, assess and fortify their cyber-defenses while automating compliance. The RedSeal platform enables businesses and government agencies to visualize, model and analyze complex network and security control interactions across their entire network of firewalls, routers, load balancers and hosts. With RedSeal, organizations can better understand their security state and regulatory compliance, identify the inherent risk to their operations and critical assets, and drive actions that reduce the risks associated with cyber-theft and cyber-espionage.
For more information, visit RedSeal at www.redsealnetworks.com