President and CEO of Regenxbio Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kenneth T. Mills (insider trades) sold 15,000 shares of RGNX on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $37.55 a share. The total sale was $563,250.
Regenxbio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adeno-associated virus gene therapy. Regenxbio Inc has a market cap of $1.35 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.80 with and P/S ratio of 15.57. GuruFocus has detected 4 severe warning signs with Regenxbio Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Kenneth T. Mills sold 15,000 shares of RGNX stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $37.55. The price of the stock has decreased by 2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RGNX, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with RGNX. Click here to check it out.
- RGNX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RGNX
- Peter Lynch Chart of RGNX