Alternative Strategy Fund Company Seeking a Regional Director of ETF Sales
Direxion Funds, a leading provider of alternative strategy exchange traded funds and mutual funds, is currently seeking a Regional Director of ETF Sales.
This position is based in Midtown Manhattan, but will require significant travel.
Direxion is passionate about its business and committed to delivering innovative products and services to their customers. Direxion has been in business since 1997, but maintains a distinctly entrepreneurial culture. The leadership team strives to develop talent and reward top performers. We seek employees with a deep sense of personal responsibility and integrity.
Regional Director of ETF Sales
- The Regional Director will be responsible for contributing significantly to the pursuit of Direxion’s goals of acquiring assets in its ETF products. The primary responsibilities for the position will include calling on a targeted group of professional financial advisors, to form lasting relationships and educate them on how Direxion’s ETF products can provide benefits to their client’s portfolios.
- Analytically assess prospecting opportunities within targeting territories and firms and develop a successful sales plan
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing team and utilize all available internal resources to identify sales-ready advisor leads
- Call on a prioritized subset of professional financial advisors in National, Regional, and Independent advisory firms, in order to support and grow their business
- Deliver sales presentations, seminars, and consulting meetings with professional financial advisors, home-office personnel, and appropriate centers of influence for National, Regional, and Independent advisory firms
- Be a contributing member of a team that thrives on partnership, innovation, and execution
- Manage budget to maximize time and resources
- 7 years direct outside intermediary sales and territory management experience with a mutual fund/ETF, separate account, or hedge fund distributor
- Ability to develop productive relationships with professional financial advisors and deliver ideas and information that will generate sales and assets
- Proven understanding and implementation of competitive analytics and analysis
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven, quantifiable closing skills
- Bachelors degree required
- Series, 7 and 63 required, Series 65 or 66 preferred
- CIMA or CFA certification preferred
- Ability to travel extensively on a consistent basis
- High energy, motivated and coachable individual that is committed to excellence and thrives in a team environment
Direxion offers a competitive compensation package with national medical benefits, dental, disability insurance, life insurance and a 401(k) / retirement plan.
Interested candidates should apply online.