EVP and CFO of Regional Management Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Robert William Beck (insider trades) bought 5,000 shares of RM on 08/05/2019 at an average price of $25.99 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $129,950.
Regional Management Corp is a diversified specialty consumer finance company. The firm provides a range of loan products to customers with limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrifts, credit card companies, and other traditional lenders. Regional Management Corp has a market cap of $306.340 million; its shares were traded at around $26.68 with a P/E ratio of 9.33 and P/S ratio of 1.15. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Regional Management Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP and CFO Robert William Beck bought 5,000 shares of RM stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $25.99. The price of the stock has increased by 2.65% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP and COO John D. Schachtel bought 7,000 shares of RM stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $26.13. The price of the stock has increased by 2.1% since.
- Director Michael R Dunn sold 20,949 shares of RM stock on 07/16/2019 at the average price of $27. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.19% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with RM. Click here to check it out.
- RM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RM
- Peter Lynch Chart of RM