CHICAGO, April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- If you are active in the data center industry or looking to become more active, you will not want to miss The Sixth Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Summit. This full-day conference will be held on June 7 at Venue One in Chicago and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the market opportunities and challenges. The Sixth Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit will feature 13 hours of combined informational panels and networking. Participating end-users will represent the leading financial institutions and most active firms. More than 2,500 senior-level industry executives have attended this premier regional summit over the last five years.
ESD's Fishing Tournament & Fish Fry on June 6 is pleased to partner with CAPRE's 6th Annual Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit, which will be held on June 7 for two-days of industry networking events. Join all of the most active data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives in Greater Chicago for networking and business development opportunities June 6-7. Innovative data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and engineers will participate.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the "haves" and "have nots" – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
"I participated in the Chicago Data Center Summit as a panelist in 2014, representing our new subsidiary Forsythe Data Centers. The Summit provided a good opportunity to network with fellow data center and hosting providers and hear about the trends in the Chicago and Midwest data center markets." — Bill Brennan, President & CEO, Forsythe Technology
View detailed agenda and registration > https://www.capremedia.com/events/sixth-annual-greater-chicago-midwest-data-center-summit
2017 Greater Greater Chicago & Midwest Data Center Summit Schedule:
June 7, 2017; 8:00am-5:00pm
Full-Day Conference at Venue One Chicago: Panel sessions to focus on state of the market, new development/site selection, investment, financing, connectivity innovations
- Joseph Ryan: Chief Technology Officer - Americas, JLL
- Emil Sayegh: CEO, Hostway Services, Inc
- Ed Sitar: Manager of Economic and Business Development, ComEd
- Jerry Blair: Vice President, DataBank, Ltd.
- David Carlson: Vice President, Forsythe Hosting Solutions
- Andy Cvengros: Senior Vice President - Data Center Solutions, JLL
- Mike Hammett: Chief Information Officer, MidWest Internet Exchange
- Paul Hopkins: Vice President, Colt Data Centre Services
- Brian Johnston: Chief Technology Officer, QTS
- Jim Kerrigan: Managing Principal & Founding Member, North American Data Centers
- Tom Kutz: President, Lake Michigan Region 7 x 24
- James Leach: Vice President Marketing, RagingWire Data Centers
- Miles Loo, Jr.: Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- Dave Meadows: Director of Industry, Standards and Technology, Stulz
- Matt Palese: Senior Director, Equinix
- J Todd Raymond: CEO & Managing Director, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, LLC
- Paul Schlattman: Senior Vice President, ESD
Look who's attending, as of March 31, 2017:
- CAPRE MEDIA | CAPRATE EVENTS
- CC Power
- Century Link
- City of Garland
- Colt Data Centre Services
- ComEd – An Exelon Company
- Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc.
- DataBank, Ltd.
- DPR Construction
- Eaton Corporation
- Forsythe Data Centers
- Holder Construction
- Honeywell | Security and Fire
- Lake Michigan Region 7 x 24
- MidWest Internet Exchange
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- PowerShield Americas
- RagingWire Data Centers
- State of MN
For telephone registrations and general inquiries: Ronnie Niederman, 646-829-7233
For sponsorship/exhibitor inquiries: email@example.com | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRE | The National Data Center Summit Series, 646-3318777, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com