CHESTERFIELD, MO--(Marketwired - July 08, 2014) - Reliv International (RELV) today published the complete agenda for the company's Next Level International Conference in Kansas City on July 24-26. "We've worked hard for months to produce a weekend that will deliver engaging, entertaining and informative content for Reliv business owners," said Ryan Montgomery, Reliv president. "I believe this event will give everyone in attendance the tools, knowledge and motivation to take their Reliv businesses to the next level."
Featured conference content:
- Opening Night Celebration: Multimedia and live presentations outline the various ways Reliv can help people lead more fulfilling lives -- from better health and finances to personal growth and a rewarding lifestyle.
- LunaRich® and the Epigenetic Revolution: Dr. Carl Hastings, Reliv chief scientific officer, and Dr. Alfredo Galvez, chief scientific advisor at SL Technology, Inc., a Reliv subsidiary, discuss the science of epigenetics and the role of nutrition -- and of Reliv's LunaRich in particular -- in promoting optimal epigenetic health.
- Special Guest: Reliv welcomes Connie Podesta, hall-of-fame speaker, award-winning author, comedian and expert in the psychology of human relations.
- Distributor-Led Workshops: Reliv's most successful business owners share their tips for Reliv success.
- Keynote Addresses: Robert L. Montgomery, Reliv Chairman and CEO, and Ryan Montgomery lay out the company's vision and plans for future growth.
To view the entire conference agenda and to register, visit relivinternationalconference.com.
About Reliv International, Inc.
Reliv International, based in Chesterfield, Mo., produces nutritional supplements that promote optimal nutrition along with premium skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, athletic performance, digestive health, women's health, anti-aging and healthy energy. Reliv is the exclusive provider of LunaRich® products, which optimize levels of lunasin, the peptide behind many of soy's health benefits. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 16 countries. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.