NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 26, 2016) - Capital Link's 3rd Annual Dissect ETFs Forum will take place on Thursday, September 29, 2016 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
This event is held in cooperation with the New York Stock Exchange and Bats Global Markets.
Institutional investors and financial advisors can attend the Forum at no cost. The event has been approved for 7 CFP/CIMA/CPWA CE Credits by the CFP Board and IMCA.
For more information and to register please click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser: http://forums.capitallink.com/etf/2016.
LUNCHEON KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Lee Kranefuss, Executive Chairman - Source; Co-Founder - 55 Capital
The Forum features thought provoking panel discussions by top industry experts, analysts, investors and senior industry executives on the latest trends and developments in Exchange-Traded Funds.
Topics and Discussions include:
- Creating Alpha - Innovation in ETFs
- Changing Landscape of Bond ETFs
- ETF Strategies in Today's Volatile Market
- ETF Trading: Exchanges, Listing of ETFs, and Liquidity
- Smart Beta and Multi Factor ETFs Investing
- Chasing Yield - MLP ETF Investing
- Commodities ETF Investing
The Forum provides rich informational content coupled with unique networking opportunities.
- Bill Ahmuty, Head of SPDR ETF Fixed Income Group - State Street Global Advisors (
- Michael Anderson, Managing Director - GSO
- Eric Balchunas, ETF Analyst - Bloomberg Intelligence
- Kevin Baum, CFA, CAIA, CIO - USCF
- Christopher Baxter, Vice President - Morgan Stanley
- Marcel Benjamin, Fixed Income ETF Product Specialist - State Street Global Advisors
- Reggie Browne, Senior Managing Director - ETF Group - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Greg Collett, Director of Investment Product - World Gold Council
- Tim Devlin, Managing Director, Global Equities - JP Morgan Asset Management (
NYSE Arca: JPIN)
- Jeremy Goff, Director, Strategic Ventures - Tortoise Index Solutions (
NYSE Arca: TPYP)
- Maxwell Gold, Director, Investment Strategy - ETF Securities (
NYSE Arca: GLTR)
- Beverly Goodman, Assistant Managing Editor - Barron's
- Matt Goulet, Vice President, Sector and ETF Investment Strategy - Fidelity Investments (
NYSE Arca: FBND)
- Bryan Harkins, Executive Vice President, Head of US Markets - Bats Global Markets
- Jay Hatfield, President - Infrastructure Capital Advisors; Portfolio Manager - InfraCAP
- Matt Hogan, CEO - Inside ETFs
- Emily Hsieh, CFA, Director of Global Operations - Alerian (
NYSE Arca: AMLP)
- Jon Maier, Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager - Merrill Lynch ETF Model Portfolios
- Dave Mazza, Head of ETF & Mutual Fund Research - State Street Global Advisors
- Will McGough, Portfolio Manager - Stadion Money Management
- Dr. Vinay Nair, Co-Founder - 55 Capital
- David Perlman, ETF Research - UBS
- Brandon Rakszawski, Product Manager - VanEck (
NYSE Arca: GDX)
- Trey Reik, Senior Portfolio Manager - Sprott Asset Management USA
- Ed Rosenberg, Director and Head of ETF Capital Markets & Analytics - Northern Trust's FlexShares (
- Lukas Smart, Senior Portfolio Manager and Vice President - Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Bob Smith, President & CIO - Sage Advisory
- Jamie Wise, President & CEO - Periscope Capital; Founder - Buzz Indexes (
NYSE Arca: BUZ)
- Catherine D. Wood, Chief Executive Officer/Chief Investment Officer - ARK Investment Management LLC (
NYSE Arca: ARKQ)
- Steven Vannelli, CFA, CEO & CIO - Gavekal Capital
- Doug Yones, Head of Exchange Traded Products - NYSE
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Dennis Emanuel, Director of ETF & Closed End Fund Strategy - ALPS Portfolio Solutions
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner & Co-founders - ETFGI LLP
- Ogden Hammond, Executive Director, Head of ETF Strategy & Business Development - J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- David B. Mazza, Head of ETF Investment Strategy - State Street Global Advisors
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
FORUM TARGET AUDIENCE
The Forum targets institutional investors, financial advisors, registered investment advisors, private bankers & wealth managers, securities analysts, retail & institutional brokers, industry specialists & analysts, financial press & media, and other qualified investors.
FORUM SPONSORS & MEDIA PARTERS
In Cooperation with: The New York Stock Exchange -- Bats Global Markets
Gold Sponsors: State Street Global Advisors
Silver Sponsors: ALPS ETF Trust
Bronze Sponsors: ETF Securities -- Fidelity Investments -- FlexShares -- Gavekal Capital -- InfraCap -- JP Morgan Asset Management -- John Hancock Investments -- Sprott Asset Management USA -- Tortoise Index Solutions -- USCF -- VanEck -- World Gold Council
Media Partners: Barclay Hedge -- Barron's -- Bloomberg Brief -- ETFdb.com -- Hedge Fund Alert -- Investor's Business Daily -- Seeking Alpha
Supporting Organization: QWAFAFEW
ORGANIZER: CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a global investor relations firm with strategic concentration, among other, on CEFs and ETFs with a track record of industry expertise spanning 20+ years. Capital Link organizes annually a series of investment forums in New York, London, Athens and Shanghai.