NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 15, 2014) - Capital Link's Dissect ETFs Forum will take place on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
This event is held in cooperation with NYSE Euronext.
Financial Advisors and Qualified Investors can attend the Forum at no cost. The event has been accepted by the CFP Board & IMCA for 6.00 CFP/CIMA/CPWA Credits.
For more information and to register please click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser: http://forums.capitallink.com/etf/2014/.
FORUM STRUCTURE & PRESENTERS
The Forum features thought provoking panel discussions by top industry experts, analysts, investors and senior industry executives on the latest trends and developments in exchange-traded funds.
Topics and Discussions include:
- The Evolution Of The ETF Landscape
- Innovation In ETFs
- The Art To Successful ETF Trading
- Using ETFs In Client's Portfolios
- ETFs & The Evolution Of Indexing And Benchmarking
- Accessing Global Markets Through ETFs
- Investing For Yield Through ETFs
- Commodity ETFs
The Forum provides a rich informational content coupled with unique networking opportunities.
FORUM TARGET AUDIENCE
The Forum targets institutional investors, registered investment advisors, private bankers & wealth managers, securities analysts, retail & institutional brokers, industry specialists & analysts, financial press & media, and other qualified investors.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- Reggie Browne, Senior Managing Director -- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Deborah A. Fuhr, Partner & Co-founders -- ETFGI LLP
- Ravi Goutam, Managing Director, Head of Products for iShares -- BlackRock
- Ogden Hammond, Executive Director, Head of ETF Strategy & Business Development -- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Dodd Kittsley, Head of ETF National Accounts & Strategy -- Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- Kevin Quigg, Global Head of ETF Sales Strategy -- State Street Global Advisors
- Luciano Siracusano III, Chief Investment Strategist -- WisdomTree
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER
- Michael Akins, Portfolio Manager - ALPS ETF Trust (
NYSE Arca: SDOG); ( NYSE Arca: IDOG); ( NYSE Arca: EDOG); ( NYSE Arca: AMLP); ( NYSE Arca: ENFR)
- Eric Balchunas, ETF Analyst - Bloomberg
- Matthew Bartolini, Principal, Research Strategist - State Street Global Advisors (
NYSE Arca: SPY); ( NYSE Arca: GLD); ( NYSE Arca: JNK); ( NYSE Arca: SJNK); ( NYSE Arca: CWB); ( NYSE Arca: GXC)
- Ken Bossen, Head of ETF Portfolio Strategy & Due Diligence - State Street Global Advisors
- Reggie Browne, Senior Managing Director - Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Mark Carver, Director, Investment Strategist - BlackRock (
NYSE Arca: AGG); ( NYSE Arca: LQD); ( NYSE Arca: HYG), ( NYSE Arca: EEM); ( NYSE Arca: IEMG); ( NYSE Arca: IWM); ( NYSE Arca: IVV)
- Robert Deutsch, Managing Director, Global Head of ETFs - JP Morgan Asset Management (
NYSE Arca: JPGE)
- Nigel Emmett, Managing Director, Client Portfolio Manager - JP Morgan Asset Management
- Gregory A. Friedman, Senior VP, Head of Product Development and Strategy - Fidelity Investments (
NYSE Arca: FDIS); ( NYSE Arca: FSTA); ( NYSE Arca: FENY); ( NYSE Arca: FNCL)
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner - ETFGI LLP
- John Gambla, Senior Portfolio Co-Manager - First Trust Advisors (
NYSE Arca: FEX); ( NASDAQ: FTGC); ( NASDAQ: FV)
- Christopher Gannatti, CFA, Associate Director of Research - WisdomTree (
NYSE Arca: EES); ( NYSE Arca: EZM); ( NYSE Arca: DES); ( NYSE Arca: DLN); ( NYSE Arca: DGS); ( NYSE Arca: DEM): ( NASDAQ: DGRW); ( NYSE Arca: HEDJ); ( NYSE Arca: DXJ)
- Beverly Goodman, Assistant Managing Editor - Barron's
- Tom Goodwin, PhD, Senior Director of Research - Russell Indexes
- John Hyland, Chief Investment Officer - United States Commodity Funds LLC (
NYSE Arca: USO); ( NYSE Arca: UNG); ( NYSE Arca: USL); ( NYSE Arca: UNL); ( NYSE Arca: UGA); ( NYSE Arca: UHN); ( NYSE Arca: BNO); ( NYSE Arca: DNO); ( NYSE Arca: USCI); ( NYSE Arca: USMI); ( NYSE Arca: USAG); ( NYSE Arca: CPER)
- Michael Jabara, Executive Director, Head of ETF & CEF Research - Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Dodd Kittsley, Director, Head of ETF National Accounts & Strategy - Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (
NYSE Arca: DBEU); ( NYSE Arca: DBJP); ( NYSE Arca: DBEF); ( NYSE Arca: DBEM): ( NYSE Arca: ASHR); ( NYSE Arca: CN)
- Russell Latham, Director - Fidelity Investments
- Jon Maier, Head of ETF Strategy - Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mike McGlone, Director of Research - ETF Securities
- Bill Miller, Director, iShares Institutional Sales Group - BlackRock
- Laura Morrison, SVP, Global Index & Exchange Traded Products - NYSE Euronext
- Joseph Nelesen, Director, Head of Institutional Product Management & Consulting of iShares - BlackRock
- Raina Oberoi, Vice President, Index Applied Research - MSCI (
- David Perlman, ETF Research - UBS
- Christopher Philips, CFA, Senior Analyst, Investment Strategy Group - Vanguard
- Kevin Quigg, Global Head of ETF Sales Strategy - State Street Global Advisors
- Darren Schuringa, Managing Partner - Yorkville Capital Management (
- Luciano Siracusano III, Chief Investment Strategist - WisdomTree
- Ryan Szakacs, Vice President, Capital Markets - BlackRock
- Stan Ueland, SVP & Portfolio Manager - First Trust Advisors
FORUM SPONSORS & MEDIA PARTERS
In Cooperation with: The New York Stock Exchange
Gold Sponsors: BlackRock and State Street Global Advisors
Silver Sponsors: Fidelity Investments, First Trust Advisors, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and WisdomTree
Bronze Sponsors: ALPS Funds, ETF Securities, MSCI, RBC Capital Markets, Russell Indexes, United States Commodity, Vanugard, and Yorkville Capital Management
Media Partners: Barron's, Investor's Business Daily, AssetTV, Barclay Hedge, Financial Planning, Fund Industry Intelligence, OnWallStreet, SeekingAlpha, and WealthMangement.com
ORGANIZER: CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a global investor relations firm with strategic concentration, among other, on CEFs and ETFs with a track record of industry expertise spanning 19+ years. Capital Link organizes annually a series of investment forums in New York, London and Athens. This Forum is an extension of our 14 year track record success of Capital Link's Annual Closed-End Funds & Global ETFs Forum, which consistently attracts more than 1,000+ delegates annually.