TUPELO, Miss., May 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Renasant (RNST) announced today the premiere of "Heartland Stories," a web series dedicated to highlighting those who are doing good work in Renasant's communities. The series will include six episodes with an episode launching every Monday for the next six weeks.
The trailer for "Heartland Stories" can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/UfkMgNZalKA.
"For more than 115 years, Renasant has been a leader in giving back to the communities we serve," says John Oxford, Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing for Renasant Bank. "'Heartland Stories' is another way in which we're promoting the tremendous work of our non-profit clients, and we hope these stories bring even more awareness to their awesome causes."
Each episode can be viewed at www.renasantnation.com/shows/heartland/ after its air date. Below is each episode with its launch date and time:
- Episode 1 – Urban Housing Solutions (Nashville, TN) – May 6, 2019 at 9 a.m.
- Episode 2 – St. Francis Pet Care (Gainesville, FL) – May 13, 2019 at 9 a.m.
- Episode 3 – Palmer Home for Children (Columbus, MS) – May 20, 2019 at 9 a.m.
- Episode 4 – Gerard Harris, Muralist/Activist (Memphis, TN) – May 27, 2019 at 9 a.m. www.artsmemphis.org/news/posts/press-release-2018-emmett-award
- Episode 5 – St. Michael's Iron Horse (Birmingham, AL) – June 3, 2019 at 9 a.m. www.stmichaelsironhorse.org
- Episode 6 – Jackson Medical Mall (Jackson, MS) – June 10, 2019 at 9 a.m.
View Episode 1, Urban Housing Solution: https://renasantnation.com/episodes/nashvilles-affordable-housing-solution-heartland-stories/.
"Heartland Stories," made possible by Renasant Bank, were scheduled, produced and marketed in partnership with Neon Media Group of Nashville, TN and Mabus Agency of Tupelo, MS.
ABOUT RENASANT CORPORATION:
Renasant Corporation, a 115-year-old financial services institution, is the parent of Renasant Bank. Renasant has assets of approximately $12.9 billion and operates more than 190 banking, mortgage, financial services and insurance offices throughout Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida and Georgia. Renasant was named the "Best Bank in the South" by Time Magazine's Money.com for 2018-19.
CONTACT: John Oxford
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/renasant-presents-heartland-stories-web-series-300844231.html