TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - November 29, 2013) - Scotiabank will announce its fourth quarter and fiscal 2013 results on Friday, December 6, 2013.
Fourth Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the fourth quarter results will be issued in Canada and the U.S. over Marketwired at approximately 7:30 a.m. EST on Friday, December 6, 2013.
Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call 5 to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the fourth quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between December 6 and December 21, 2013 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4584497#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST on December 6, 2013 for three months.
Scotiabank is a leading multinational financial services provider and Canada's most international bank. With more than 83,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 21 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. Scotiabank distributes the Bank's media releases using Marketwired. With assets of $743 billion (as at July 31, 2013), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS.TO) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.