CEO and Director of Republic Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Donald W Slager (insider trades) sold 95,127 shares of RSG on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $90 a share. The total sale was $8.6 million.
Republic Services Inc is the provider of solid waste management services in the United States. In addition, the company operates landfill gas-to-energy projects, as well as an exploration and production waste business. Republic Services Inc has a market cap of $28.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $88.81 with a P/E ratio of 27.51 and P/S ratio of 2.82. The dividend yield of Republic Services Inc stocks is 1.68%. Republic Services Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 6.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Republic Services Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Republic Services Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Director Donald W Slager sold 95,127 shares of RSG stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $90. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.32% since.
- CEO and Director Donald W Slager sold 95,126 shares of RSG stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $90. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.32% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RSG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with RSG. Click here to check it out.
- RSG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RSG
- Peter Lynch Chart of RSG