- By insider
CEO and Director of Republic Services Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Donald W Slager (insider trades) sold 65,914 shares of RSG on 08/25/2020 at an average price of $91.15 a share. The total sale was $6 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Sign with RSG. Click here to check it out.
- RSG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RSG
- Peter Lynch Chart of RSG
Republic Services Inc is the provider of solid waste management services in the United States. In addition, the company operates landfill gas-to-energy projects, as well as an exploration and production waste business. Republic Services Inc has a market cap of $29.37 billion; its shares were traded at around $92.20 with a P/E ratio of 27.86 and P/S ratio of 2.87. The dividend yield of Republic Services Inc stocks is 1.77%. Republic Services Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Republic Services Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO and Director Donald W Slager sold 65,914 shares of RSG stock on 08/25/2020 at the average price of $91.15. The price of the stock has increased by 1.15% since.
- CEO and Director Donald W Slager sold 1,275 shares of RSG stock on 08/14/2020 at the average price of $91.02. The price of the stock has increased by 1.3% since.
- CEO and Director Donald W Slager sold 108,868 shares of RSG stock on 08/12/2020 at the average price of $91.49. The price of the stock has increased by 0.78% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President Ark Jon Vander sold 16,246 shares of RSG stock on 08/11/2020 at the average price of $90.74. The price of the stock has increased by 1.61% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RSG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.