Category Pioneer and Leader Expands Strategic Relationship With Google to Boost Business Results for Enterprises, Online and On Site
SAN DIEGO, May 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TRANSFORM 2019 — Reputation.com, provider of the first and only complete cloud-based enterprise reputation and customer experience management platform, today announced the addition of Google services to its suite of enterprise reputation management services. The Reputation.com platform’s tight integration with Google’s services, along with the addition of Premier Google Partner status to the company’s other accreditations, makes it an even stronger choice for enterprises looking to optimize their online reputation. It also will help enterprises be found, chosen and endorsed by their customers on Google.
Reputation.com is unique in offering this array of Google capabilities on the same platform, where enterprise clients can manage business listings, reviews, social media and surveys. Reputation.com also provides managed services for clients’ paid search, advertising and social media strategies.
“Reputation.com is proud to work with Google,” said Joe Fuca, chief executive officer of Reputation.com. “We provide a comprehensive suite of essential solutions and Google services that help enterprises win customers and keep them coming back, online and on site.”
Partnership Offers Compelling Enterprise Value
Google has a 90% share of global search. Through Reputation.com’s integration of Google’s products and services, enterprises can improve the ability of their locations to be found in search, win customers and improve customer experience.
Reputation.com Optimizes Google Search
- Google Search Results – Reputation.com optimizes location rankings for clients by deploying fast-loading, dynamic web pages populated with accurate, up-to-date information that is stored in the Reputation.com platform.
- Google My Business – As a featured Google My Business partner, Reputation.com helps clients easily manage business profile content such as reviews and posts and gain insights into engagement.
- Google Maps Platform Integration – Reputation.com’s integration with the Places API enables clients to display accurate location information about their businesses on Google.
Reputation.com Helps Businesses Win Customers on Google
- Google Ads – As a Premium Google Partner, Reputation.com helps clients create, optimize and manage ad spend to increase click-throughs and conversions, and to maximize return on investment.
- Google Reviews – Reputation.com helps clients get reviews by sending review requests to consumers through its platform via SMS or email.
- Google Seller Ratings (GSR) – Access to this service helps increase credibility and click-through rates by providing seller ratings to Google Shopping as well as paid Google Ads.
- Q&A – Reputation.com has fully integrated Questions & Answers via the Google My Business API to help businesses monitor and respond to questions from customers and prospects in real time.
Reputation.com Improves and Amplifies Customer Experience
- Surveys – Reputation.com enables clients to quickly build custom surveys to gather real-time feedback. Ratings and comments can be streamed directly to client web pages, Business Profiles on Google and Google Ads.
Since partnering with Google, Reputation.com clients and their customers have generated 18 billion business profiles and maps views, taken 700 million actions and enabled over 124 million reviews.
Premium Partner Status Underscores Deep Google Expertise
Reputation.com has also achieved Premier Google Partner status, underscoring Reputation.com’s ability to meet strict Google standards for expertise and innovation in search and display ads. This builds on the company’s already rich Google capabilities and certifications.
“Reputation.com’s enterprise customers now have official certification from Google that Reputation.com possesses the depth of expertise to maximize the value and performance of their Google presence,” said Fuca.
Key Reputation.com clients have seen success with Google services and are taking advantage of the enriched portfolio accessible through the Reputation.com platform. “We’re seeing great interest and adoption by Ford, GM and hundreds of other dealership clients of Google Seller Ratings, combined with our Reviews solution,” continued Fuca. “It’s a great example of how we can help our clients do more with their digital marketing budgets. These practices and solutions have been proven to drive more views and 10% more click-throughs, on average.”
Product Availability & Resources
All of these capabilities are available to Reputation.com clients today. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Reputation.com delivers the only integrated SaaS platform that helps location-based enterprises improve their reputation with consumers online and onsite, across the entire customer journey – from finding a location on search, to conversion, to operational improvements that deliver a better customer experience.
Reputation.com technology manages tens of millions of consumer reviews, surveys and social media interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals, including healthcare, retail, automotive, restaurants and others. To learn more, visit www.reputation.com.