In the newly created position of Senior Vice President Public Policy, she will primarily oversee “film industry associations for Constantin Film with a particular focus on the further development of copyright and the EU laws that govern it”.
More from Deadline
- New RealNetworks Streaming Tool Identifies Celebrities On YouTube And Netflix
- Netflix Cancels 'Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show' From Kenya Barris' Khalabo Ink Society
- Netflix Beams Up eOne's Australian Kids Animation 'Alien TV'
Hiersemenzel will report to Gero Worstbrock, Managing Director and Head of
Legal and Business Affairs. The department reports to Martin Moszkowicz, CEO of Constantin Film.
Hiersemenzel studied law at the LMU in Munich and specializes in copyright law. She has worked as an attorney and in house at companies including Helkon Media, SKW Schwarz, Da Vinci Media and the Motion Picture Association (MPAA).
Movies in production for Constantin include Dragon Rider and The Dog Stars. In the works are a Resident Evil TV series with Netflix and female superhero pic Danger Girl.
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Passes 105,000 As Global Cases Top 6 Million - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto