ResMed Inc (NYSE:RMD) files its latest 10-K with SEC for the fiscal year ended on June 30, 2019. ResMed Inc is a part of the healthcare sector. It develops and distributes medical products for treating and diagnosing respiratory disorders. ResMed Inc has a market cap of $18.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $129.00 with a P/E ratio of 46.06 and P/S ratio of 7.14. The dividend yield of ResMed Inc stocks is 1.15%. ResMed Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 11.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated ResMed Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with ResMed Inc. .
For the last quarter ResMed Inc reported a revenue of $705.0 million, compared with the revenue of $623.6 million during the same period a year ago. For the latest fiscal year the company reported a revenue of $2.6 billion, an increase of 11.4% from last year. For the complete 30-year financial data, please go here.. For the last five years ResMed Inc had an average revenue growth rate of 11.1% a year.
The reported diluted earnings per share was $2.8 for the year, an increase of 27.9% from previous year. Over the last five years ResMed Inc had an EPS growth rate of 1.1% a year. The ResMed Inc enjoyed an operating margin of 24.4%, compared with the operating margin of 23.94% a year before. The 10-year historical median operating margin of ResMed Inc is 23.57%. The profitability rank of the company is 8 (out of 10).
At the end of the fiscal year, ResMed Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $147.1 million, compared with $188.7 million in the previous year. The long term debt was $1.3 billion, compared with $270.0 million in the previous year. ResMed Inc has a financial strength rank of 6 (out of 10).
At the current stock price of $129.00, ResMed Inc is traded at 56% premium to its historical median P/S valuation band of $82.69. The P/S ratio of the stock is 7.14, while the historical median P/S ratio is 4.58. The intrinsic value of the stock is $40.51 a share, according to GuruFocus DCF Calculator. The stock gained 21.11% during the past 12 months.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Brett Sandercock sold 3,000 shares of RMD stock on 07/30/2019 at the average price of $129.14. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.11% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Chief Administrative Officer David Pendarvis sold 4,367 shares of RMD stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $128.56. The price of the stock has increased by 0.34% since.
- President, Sleep Business James Hollingshead sold 1,600 shares of RMD stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $129.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.39% since.
- President, RC Business Richard Mchale sold 12,306 shares of RMD stock on 07/29/2019 at the average price of $127.06. The price of the stock has increased by 1.53% since.
- President and COO ResMed Inc. Robert Andrew Douglas sold 4,111 shares of RMD stock on 07/15/2019 at the average price of $124.5. The price of the stock has increased by 3.61% since.
For the complete 20-year historical financial data of RMD, click here.
This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 7 Warning Signs with RMD. Click here to check it out.
- RMD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of RMD
- Peter Lynch Chart of RMD