Rihanna can add one more memory to the books. Last night, the Fenty mogul celebrated the launch of her coffee table book “Rihanna by Rihanna” in New York City at the Guggenheim Museum.
The hitmaker arrived in a Saint Laurent spring 2020 dress with bordeaux boots. She truly answered the call of the wild with the leopard-print one-shoulder draped design. The dress came with cut-out detail on the front that revealed a hint of her chest and featured a gathered waistline. Completing the outfit was a pair of snakeskin-embossed slouch boots on a block heel.
More from Footwear News
- Rihanna Does the High-Heeled Thong Sandal Trend in Head-to-Toe White
- Rihanna Is Not Afraid to Wear All White, Head to Toe to the Airport
- Rihanna Confirms She Rejected Super Bowl Halftime Show to Support Colin Kaepernick
On Instagram, Rihanna shared that the artsy tome — filled with 1,050 photos and a removable, double-sided poster — took five years to complete. “Thank you to all of the photographers and artists that contributed and to @phaidonsnaps for working with me to publish my first piece of art in a new industry!” she captioned a teaser, expressing gratitude to her publisher. The book is available for $150 on Urbanoutfitters.com.
In September at her Diamond Ball, Cardi B bid $111,000 to secure an exclusive signed copy. Proceeds benefited Rihanna’s Clara Lionel Foundation. She founded the organization in 2012; it provides support services and emergency response programs around the world.
See 30 Times Rihanna Took Fashion Risks and Won.
Rihanna Channels Audrey Hepburn With a Couture Twist at Her 2019 Diamond Ball
Rihanna Confirms She Rejected Super Bowl Halftime Show to Support Colin Kaepernick
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends